The Applications Developer researches, designs, develops, and/or modifies enterprise-wide systems and/or applications software.
- Participates in the design and coding of software products.
- Prepares comprehensive test plans and conducts tests.
- Analyzes test results and recommends moderately complex corrections to more experienced software engineers.
- Troubleshoots problems and provides customer support for application issues.
- Consults with project teams and end users to identify application requirements.
- Instructs, assigns, directs, and checks the work of other software developers on development team.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
- Participates in special projects as required, including providing support to EAL QA, creating implementation plans for the Configuration Management and System Engineering teams, and attending branch level meetings in addition to daily stand up meetings.