- Direct experience in a Security Operations Center or Network Operations Center as a security analyst or engineer
- Familiarity with Symantec security tools such as DLP, SEP, CSP or similar tools.
- Ability to review, recommend and implement changes to Enforce DLP policies to tailor the system to the specific customer requirements
- Able to interact with customers, team members and product support personnel
- Experience with interpreting requirements and implementing policies
- Strong analytical and creative problem solving skills
- Previous incident handling and threat intelligence experience in a large enterprise
Direct experience using Symantec DLP v. 12 or 14
- 5+ years overall IT experience
- 2+ years’ experience with installation, configuration, and/or support of Symantec DLP products such as Symantec Enforce, DLP Prevent, DLP Monitor, DLP Discover, DLP Endpoint Protect Servers and the Endpoint DLP agents, or similar
Bachelors of Science in Computer Science, Systems Engineering, Cybersecurity, Information Technology or related area.
Any of following SANS certifications: GCIH, GCFE, GCFA,GREM, GPEN, GWAPT, GXPN
Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
Symantec Technology Specialist (STS) – Administration of Symantec DLP Ver. 12 or 14
VariQ is an equal opportunity employer.