It is required that the CND Lead has the following qualifications:
- Minimum of three years of experience (at least one year of experience in the past three years) managing an incident response team in a DOD environment.
- Experience supporting a DOD Security Operations Center or Command Operations Center.
- Minimum of five years of experience (at least one year of relevant experience in the past three years) as a technician using DOD enterprise cyber tools, such as, ACAS, HBSS, SIEM, Firewalls, and Network Access Control (NAC).
- Possesses an active CISSP or CISM.
- Possesses an active Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) certification.
It is desired that the CND Lead has the following qualifications:
- Experience supporting defensive cyber operations at the DOD Joint level, such as, working for USCYBERCOM, JFHQ-DODIN, NSA/Central Security Service (CSS), National Mission Force, or Service Cyber Protection Team (CPT).
- Experience as an expert technician using any of the following CND tools: SIEM, Intrusion Detection System (IDS), PowerShell, Kali Linux, Burp Suite, Metasploit, and Meterpreter.
- Experience as an expert in any of the following CND tactics and techniques: malware analysis, network exploitation, packet analysis, Snort signature development, and red team and hunt team.
VariQ is an equal opportunity employer.