The Applications Developer researches, designs, develops, and/or modifies enterprise-wide systems and/or applications software:
- Participates in the design and coding of Oracle WebCenter Suite and / or Oracle E Business Suite and / or JEE applications.
- Prepares comprehensive test plans and conducts tests.
- Writes and updates technical documentation such as test plans and, system documentation.
- Troubleshoots problems and provides customer support for application issues.
- Works with customer teams and end users to identify application requirements.
- Participates in special projects as required, including providing support to testers, creating promotion packages for the Configuration Management and System Engineering teams, and attending branch level meetings in addition to daily stand up meetings.