VariQ has an exciting opportunity for a highly qualified Tenable/Forescout Engineer to support the DXC USPS in Morrisville, NC.
- Responsible for implementation/deployment of Nessus scan engines and Tenable Security Center Continuous View systems and peripherals with Engineering, SOC, TIU, and IR.
- Responsible for implementation/deployment of Forescout services for Engineering, SOC, TIU, and IR.
- Maintains local and network credentials for ForeScout, Tenable Security Center and provisions access to vulnerability scanning systems. Responsible for integration of Nessus/TSC with other security and IT systems management tools (i.e. ForeScout, RedSeal, Splunk).
- Responsible for developing and maintaining standard processes and operating procedures, creating technical architecture diagrams and system build documentation.
- Responsible for supporting penetration testing toolset; including “fly-away kit” (i.e. laptops, VMs, wireless devices) used for internal/external penetration testing.
- Works with vulnerability management team to build asset repositories and asset scan policies.
- Works independently and with vendors’ professional services to diagnose and troubleshoot any issues with vulnerability assessment tools.
VariQ is an equal opportunity employer.