VariQ has an exciting opportunity for a highly qualified Data Leakage Protection SME to support the DXC USPS in Morrisville, NC.
Resources with extensive experience in Symantec DLP Incident Remediation and Policy Management. Personnel will need to provide data analysis to identify incident trends and patterns. Resources with programming skills for improved automation is preferred.
- A Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent experience
- 3 Years of Symantec and/or McAfee DLP operational experience is required; must have implemented and managed
- DLP program; must possess strong technical knowledge of DLP architecture, system policies, rules, etc.
- Coding/Scripting experience (e.g. Python, Perl, PowerShell)
- Proven experience with creating Regular Expressions
-Experience with RESTful APIs and automation
- Knowledge of data classification solutions
- Knowledge of cryptographic implementations at media, file, and application levels
- Experience with metadata management and data tagging and creating custom data analytics for data security
- Strong verbal and written communications skills; must be able to effectively communicate technical details and thoughts in non-technical/general terminology to various levels of the organization.
- Work well in team environments with internal and external resources as well as work independently on tasks
- Strong organizational, and time management skills
- CISSP, CISA, CEH, OSCP, or other industry recognized security certification(s)
- Cloud Access Security Broker (CASB) implementation and/or management experience
- Next Generation Anti Malware implementation and/or management experience
- Threat Intelligence administration experience; have used or implemented the above program in some capacity, understanding incident response, analysis, rules, etc.
VariQ is an equal opportunity employer.