VariQ has an exciting opportunity for a highly qualified Certificate Management Lead to support the DXC USPS in Morrisville, NC.
Resource who is an expert in certificate management processes and leading practices. Can leverage our existing ServiceNow and Venafi solution to receive, QA and issue certificates for the organization.
- Experience with certificate management tools (ideally Venafi)
- Customer focus for supporting hundreds of USPS applications / services using thousands of certificates
- Strong communication skills in dealing with IT developers and system administrators
- Consult with other members of project team and end users to identify PKI requirements and develop requirements documentation
- Contribute to the technical direction on all areas of PKI architecture, including policies, standards, strategies, automation and governance
- Provide guidance to key stakeholders on PKI lifecycle, processes and procedures
- Experience as a computer system administrator
- Computer security, specifically in Windows/LINUX OS environment
- Experience with ServiceNow Change/Incident/Problem management
- College Degree in a technical discipline
- 5+ years of related operational experience with Certificate Management, majority in a team lead role
- Lead a team of professionals in the management, oversight, issuing, replacement of digital certificates
- Drive metrics, goals and weekly accomplishments of a team
- Experience with the end-to-end automation of certificate renewals
- Ability to analyze processes, define improvements and measure success
- Define appropriate metrics and report progress to USPS management
VariQ is an equal opportunity employer.