VariQ has an exciting opportunity for a highly qualified CA Suite/Tools Specialist to support the USPS contract in Washington, DC.
Description: The client seeks a Java Toolkit/Solutions Developer provides expert knowledge of CA tools, their implementation, design and configuration, and operations. Supports integration of the CA tools with the custom IVS applications and a strong business acumen for our client located in Washington DC.
• 6+ years Java development experience
• Prior working experience on Spring MVC, Spring Framework and Hibernate.
• Experienced developer with JSF knowledge (3+ years)
• Experience on unit testing and mock testing
• Demonstrated knowledge about Web Services (REST based)
• Experience on Amazon Web Services like EC2, RDS and S3
• Experience on Linux
• Experience with full life-cycle software applications development (i.e., design, construction, testing, and implementation)
• Able to design and build systems that are integrated with other client systems
• Demonstrates an expert level of proficiency in the use of computer languages and utilities necessary to support application development
• Good communication skills and the passion to learn new things
• Experience with Eclipse
• Able to perform the complete system life cycle using the Agile Scrum Methodology phases from project initiation, analysis and requirements, design, coding, testing and implementation
• Able to adhere to client development standards
• Ability to communicate to a wide variety of audiences, both business and technical
• Proven ability to develop and maintain system documentation
• Ability to work independently with minimal direction
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
• Pass both a client mandated clearance process to include drug screening, criminal history check and credit check.
• Once candidate’s resume is approved and interview passed, the agency is responsible for providing drug screening. Failure to submit the drug screening results will delay the security clearance process.
• If a candidate is given an interim clearance, continuation of employment is then based on the candidate receiving a sensitive clearance.
• All candidates must be a US Citizen, or have a permanent residence status (Green Card).
• Candidate must have lived in the US for the past 5 years.
• Cannot have more than 6 months travel outside the United States within the last five years. Military Service excluded. (Exception does not include military family members.)
VariQ is an equal opportunity employer.