VariQ has an exciting opportunity for a highly qualified Splunk Service Engineer (Content Developer) to support the USPS CISO project with DXC in Morrisville, NC.
Splunk Content Developer responsible for tuning and configuration of Splunk for Enterprise Security (ES) services, developing use cases with CISO end users to build content and assist in developing advanced security use cases.
• Pass both a client mandated clearance process to include drug screening, criminal history check and credit check.
• Once candidate’s resume is approved and interview passed, the agency is responsible for providing drug screening. Failure to submit the drug screening results will delay the security clearance process.
• If a candidate is given an interim clearance, continuation of employment is then based on the candidate receiving a sensitive clearance.
• All candidates must be a US Citizen, or have a permanent residence status (Green Card).
• Candidate must have lived in the United States for the past five years.
• Cannot have more than 6 months travel outside the United States within the last five years. Military Service excluded. (Exception does not include military family members.)
VariQ is an equal opportunity employer.