VariQ has an exciting opportunity for a highly qualified Splunk Service Engineer (Integration and Ingestion) to support the USPS CISO project with DXC in Morrisville, NC.
Provides consulting, training, and hands-on-keyboard services for Splunk data integration, content development, and user enablement for the CISO organization.
• Pass both a client mandated clearance process to include drug screening, criminal history check and credit check.
• Once candidate’s resume is approved and interview passed, the agency is responsible for providing drug screening. Failure to submit the drug screening results will delay the security clearance process.
• If a candidate is given an interim clearance, continuation of employment is then based on the candidate receiving a sensitive clearance.
• All candidates must be a US Citizen, or have a permanent residence status (Green Card).
• Candidate must have lived in the United States for the past five years.
• Cannot have more than 6 months travel outside the United States within the last five years. Military Service excluded. (Exception does not include military family members.)
VariQ is an equal opportunity employer.