- 4-6 years cost analysis experience within the DoD and/or the Intelligence Community
- Understanding of the analytical process and cost analysis techniques.
- Familiarity with government financial management systems
- Experience conducting program assessments, efficiency studies and/or business case analyses
- Familiarity with IC and DoD programs and the Planning, Programming, Budgeting, and Execution (PPBE) process
- 4-6 years of hands-on relevant and / or similar experience
- Good to have understanding of cost data requirements outlined in the DoD Directive 5000.4M and DoD Instruction 7041.3
- Good communication skills - this includes both oral communication as well as the development of professional-looking briefs and reports
- Able to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Able to work with the IT systems’ Business Owners / Stakeholders to collect and analyze data
- Ability to develop briefings to the Agency Senior Leadership (CIO and Director)
Education: Holds a Bachelor or Master’s degree
VariQ is an equal opportunity employer.