The Task Lead must provide program and business management support for a Federal Agency. Support must include program, contract, and financial management, program planning, scheduling, financial tracking, budget formulation, budget execution, business management, contracts administration, reimbursable support, and logistics.
- Provide program and business management support; financial support (using Government approved management systems); budget formation, analysis, and execution support; prepare Purchase Card Requests; procurement request support; Technical Project management Support; and compile weekly status reports and conduct status meetings with stakeholders.
- Provide Business Plan Objectives Support, including the development, maintenance, reporting and testing of capabilities defined in the Business Plan Objectives and the Office of Security and Hazardous Materials Safety Business Plan Objectives documentation.
- Provide Administration Support, including the scheduling of meetings; greeting of guests at various locations, signing in, badging and escorting visitors; preparation for and participation in emergency preparedness exercises; distribution of mail; answering telephones; preparing forms; processing shipping requests; ordering supplies; shredding documents; managing system files; filing documents; creating, editing, and reviewing power point presentations; conducting inventories; creating appropriate project, program and activities forms; and reviewing and providing overall support to the day to day business activities of the office to include travel as needed to provide administrative support, support of recording, tracking, and reporting of multiple projects utilizing MS Project, MS Excel and other tools.
- Provide Material Asset Management and Tracking Support, including budgetary planning, procurement readiness, equipment identification, delivery notification, shipment preparation, transportation, inventory management, government property administration, and storage as required for the delivery of equipment to the Logistics Center, regions, US Government and contractor facilities.
- Provide Quality Assurance (QA) Services Support, including quality assurance and software testing services for various C3 (Command and Control Communications) Program areas to support compliance with contract and system requirements and minimize problems in C3 systems.
- Provide Information Assurance Support, including implementing, operating, maintaining, managing and monitoring an operationally effective yet secure information technology (IT) infrastructure for existing and future information systems and applications.
- Provide Documentation Support, including assisting the C3 Program Office in generating and reviewing security policies and procedures as they pertain to the Agency, other US Government Agencies, and the Department of Defense operation, certification and accreditation process.
- Provide Graphics Support, including working with Government stakeholders and Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to design and develop creative and innovative learning products (classroom materials, marketing brochures, graphic design boards, newsletters, flyers, logos, letterhead, and trade show displays). The contactor must develop such materials using the Adobe Suite (Master Collection), including Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, and Premiere.
- Provide Aviation Related Events Support, including the Air Traffic Control Association Annual Conference, National Level Exercise, National Preparedness Month, along with Air Shows, and emergency preparedness events. During these events, the contractor must setup visual displays and demonstrate various applications and communications technologies.