The task lead provide oversight over Operations Officers who will staff a 24/7 Operations Watch, responsible for monitoring and reporting on security or incident response related events. The Task Lead will oversee and manage a group of 3-6 individuals.
- Monitoring and reporting on security or incident response related events that may impact the Government agency with critical information and communication support to respond to stakeholders in an informed and timely manner.
- Ability to monitor and gather information and support shared situational awareness, regarding domestic and global events which impact the Government agency we are supporting.
- Assists with the collection, analysis, and dissemination of critical information during agency response to significant civil aviation events.
- Ability to collaborate with other federal agencies to meet National Security Emergency Preparedness (NSEP) requirements by exchanging pertinent critical information and other incident reporting requirements.
- Ability to process classified information 24/7, ensuring it is properly marked, stored, and protected from disclosure to unauthorized persons.
- Participation in facility relocation exercises, classified exercises and National Level Exercises. The contractor must build and maintain liaison relationships within agency Line of Businesses, Federal Department, law enforcement agencies, air carrier and civil aviation operators along with counterparts in other national level agencies.
- Ability to successfully complete on the job training and pass an administered proficiency exam and perform new hire training.
- Ability to effectively and expeditiously respond during aviation incidents, analyzing information obtained from various sources (media, federal agencies, law enforcement, air carriers, and international sources) in support of the Operations Center situational awareness and incident response.
- Perform duties including night, weekend, and holiday duty, and require shift work as part of a 24-hour/7-days a week operations center.