The Task lead will provide program management support to verify that identified tasks are performed efficiently, accurately, on time, and in compliance with the requirements. The Task Lead will oversee and manage a group of 10-15 individuals.
- The Task Lead must participate as a member of a government-led team as requested by the COR. The Task Lead will initiate the Kick-Off meeting between government and contractor officials.
- Create Project Plan and keep current and updated schedule to include all deliverables and milestones, the period of time needed to accomplish each step, staffing resources, and rationale for project organization and other resource allocations.
- Provide Monthly Status Reports (MSRs), and any other required reports, based on the deliverables. MSR must document the activities of the previous month and identify planned activities for the following month.
- Develop a Quality Control Plan (QCP) that will support client Quality Assurance Surveillance Plans (QASPs) that are put in place to monitor contractor performance.
- Provide Monthly Financial Reports.
- Provide Monthly Quality and Performance Reports.
- Meet Quarterly with government and contractor officials for a Program Management Review at Washington DC office to include.
- Provide a schedule that describes the tasks to be performed, task level resource requirements and the end results/deliverables to be produced.
- Provide meeting minutes and trip reports. Meeting Minutes must include at a minimum topics discussed, list of participants, date time of meeting, action items and issues resolved. Trip Reports must include at a minimum reason for trip, worked performed, client point of contact, duration and start/end locations.
- Provide program management support to verify the Transition In/Out tasks are performed efficiently, accurately, on time, and in compliance with requirements.