Overall Assignment Description:
The Contractor must design, develop, test, implement, and maintain the system using the Microsoft Dynamics and Power BI software. The system tool will be a robust data warehousing system developed using Microsoft Dynamics and Power BI software products. The system will be located in the MS Government Cloud, as diagrammed in Appendix E. The system will support queries into the status content, metadata, and complex relationships between the progam's systems engineering data that will be generated, stored, and maintained by various stakeholders and that will not conform to a single, predetermined format/schema. This tool will enable the program’s Change/Configuration Management Lead to detect changes to program's configuration items and support rapid identification and communication of change impacts. The support contractor shall be responsible for the design, development, testing, implementation, and maintenance of the tool.
- Assist with accessing software as a service from contract environments.
- Perform gap analysis between contract requirements and Microsoft Dynamics and Power BI functionalities.
- Provide advice on best use of software capabilities.
- Design system based on requirements and engineering documentation.
- Develop software application solution through customization/configuration of Microsoft Dynamics and Power BI software.
- Incorporate system functionalities using agile development methodologies, based upon direction provided by the Product Owner and/or the Project Lead.
- Design, build, and maintain the capability for extraction, transformation, and loading (ETL) of data from external sources (such as SharePoint or other software applications) as identified by the Product Owner.
- Create system queries and workflows.
- Create system views, charts, reports and dashboards.
- Conduct system testing in accordance with agency standards and methods.
- Coordinate necessary reviews/approvals prior to utilization of the tool.
- Implement system in production environment.
- Identify and resolve system technical issues.
- Consult with stakeholders to identify and document requirements for system updates.
- Incorporate system updates and document configuration changes.
- Participate in the Microsoft Power BI and Dynamics software upgrades for testing against contract workflows to ensure that required capabilities are not degraded.
- Adhere to all established agency security guidelines and mandates while developing and implementing the system.
- Provide system training to I&R government and contract personnel.
- Create system user guide.
- Develop and maintain required system documentation.