Overall Assignment Description:
The Contractor shall provide the contract Team with a Senior Computer Systems Engineer/Architect responsible for developing a solution for a complex software application problem. The Senior Computer Systems Engineer/Architect will design, develop and deliver an integrated, data enabled, system for the program. The Senior Computer Systems Engineer/Architect will integrate the systems engineering data schema and perform systems management and integration functions. This individual will perform engineering and architectural analyses of the various data and metadata; develop algorithms, queries, and other analytical tools, providing an understanding of the significance and relationships between contracts' data. The Senior Computer Systems Engineer/Architect will work in an agile development environment, communicating and working with fellow I&R team members to implement contract requirements. This individual will support contract's IMS, RI&O Management, Readiness, Configuration and Change, CRM, Organization and Product Work Breakdown Structure, and CPI Management programs.
- Develop and communicate a shared technical and architectural vision for the contract solution.
- Perform system architecture definition and software engineering effort for the development, configuration and operation of a relational database solution.
- Establish and promote the use of established business processes to satisfy contract requirements.
- Perform integrated data and systems analysis to support stakeholder decision-making.
- Submit technical writings communicating schedule and programmatic issues.
- Perform system analysis to include: feasibility studies, system planning, decision analysis, evaluations, simulations, operational analyses, verification and validation, and architectural assessments.
- Provides systems engineering and system architect leadership support to enable the system software tool development.
- Perform system engineering across all phases of the system project life cycle to include: develop requirements, in close coordination with stakeholders; lead the integrated system design, verification and validation, operational system transition and maintenance.
- Responsible for cross-cutting systems engineering areas such as technical planning and reviews and risk assessment.
- Responsible for coordinating with CRM, configuration management, and data management functions across the team.
- Perform system analysis and optimization to meet system project requirements.
- Identify system issues and risks proactively and develop contingency plans for risk mitigation.
- Utilize the following software applications: Aconex, Risky Project, MS Project, MySQL, SharePoint, MS Dynamics 365, and MS Power BI to import and manipulate data sets into the SEMC system.