Objective is to obtain services for IT support and the required on-site technical personnel for mission support for ALMIS, SBULAN and ALMIS integration to CG-LIMS. This support includes overall operations of logistics focused on engineered IT systems at ALC and the Coast Guard's enterprise logistics information system (ALMIS) and the ALC SBULAN. Examples of support include planning, application integration, windows engineering, system administration,
Specifically, the contractor shall comply with the following Homeland Security Enterprise Architecture (HLS EA) and Coast Guard Enterprise Architecture (CGEA) requirements:
All software and services provided must be compliant in accordance with 140-01 Information Technology Systems Security and the DHS Sensitive Systems Handbooks 4300A.
ALMIS must be maintained to be compatible with the Coast Guard's Standard Workstation Image.
The Windows Engineer:
- Maintains business system environments to meet 24 hour operational requirements and availability along with government security standards. Many of these environments are configured using VMWare Server Virtualization software. Business system vulnerabilities should be remediated within the designated calendar days of work assignment tasking from the Security Team. For vulnerabilities that cannot be remediated, POAM corrective action plan must be submitted.
- Performs daily system backups ensuring no loss of data for ALC-LSS system.
- Supports scheduled upgrades of the ALMIS, ALC-LSS, and CG-LIMS system and subsystems.
- Maintains Citrix server farm and the applications that are hosted on it.
- Configure, maintain, troubleshoot and repair Storage Area Networks (SANs) for ALC- LSS.
- Maintains COGNOS application on every environments to meet 24 hour operational requirements along with government security standards.
- Maintains the local Windows domain to include all aspects of upgrading for support and compliance with government security standards for ALC-LSS. System vulnerabilities should be remediated within the designated calendar days of work assignment tasking from the Security Team. For vulnerabilities that cannot be remediated, POAM corrective action plan must be submitted.
- Provides on-site support for the ALC Help Desk 24 hours per day, 7 days a week, 365 days per year.
- Creates a new Work Order or Incident Automated Tool ticket for all customer requests. (Customer requests may be received via telephone, email, or “walk-ins”.) For customers that are not currently in Work Order Automated Tool, a new customer profile should be created. The ticket should be assigned to the appropriate team(s) with the expertise to assist the customer.
- Ability to create and maintain work related Documentation for new and existing systems.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
- Participates in special projects as required.