VariQ is seeking a highly qualified Business Analyst to support our client.
The ITSM Business Analyst will be responsible for the following:
- Leads business process and workflow analysis and creates documentation
- Performs process design, modeling and implementation
- Performs process performance reporting and metrics analysis
- Performs business process improvement, optimization
- Support ISO 2000 and ITIL processes.
The ITSM Business Analyst will also support the following:
- Provide support to ISO 20000 process owners through modification of Remedy or MyIT configuration as approved by the
Remedy Change and Configuration board as well as in response to general inquiries on configuration, data extracts, or
- Provide user support including application training, updating of existing training materials and preparation of job aids to
- Maintain project management and operations documentation that promotes and demonstrates sound technology
management practices, including updated operations manual, knowledge base, user support guides, training materials,
job aids, configuration control, minutes, agendas, project schedule, risk log, and other appropriate information that is
relevant, pragmatic, and tailored to the size, complexity, and activity.
- Develop migration plan and execute tasks to support migration of Remedy to the cloud or to a successor ITSM suite as
requested by the Government
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor's degree
- 8 years of related experience
VariQ is an equal opportunity employer.