VariQ is seeking a highly qualified System Engineer to support our client.
The ITSM System Engineer will be responsible for the following:
- Provide leadership and technical guidance to all levels of personnel regarding programming/system related issues for the environments.
- First line in the escalation process and responsible for the oversight of external escalated issues.
- Provide guidance on change control and security set-up for all environments.
- Lead the creation of data schemas for application topology.
- Lead internal and external technical consultants on data conversion, system interfaces, data cleansing, data archiving, environment builds for all environments.
- Lead requirements gathering for all enhancements and project phases. Verify requirements with OOB installation and provide guidance after gap analysis has been completed.
- Provide LOE for all customizations, integrations and configurations.
- Responsible for technical documentation of implementations, customizations and configurations.
- Support and facilitate integration of data gathered from external sources into existing ITSM CMDB. Create database links to implement CMDB updates.
- Maintain Windows/SQL application environments including production, data migration, and testing environments.
Education and Experience Required:
- 8+ years of professional experience
- Bachelor of Arts/Science or equivalent degree
- ITIL experience
Clearance Level: Public Trust
VariQ is an equal opportunity employer.