VariQ is seeking a highly qualified SharePoint Developer to support our client.
The SharePoint Developer and Tier 1,2 and 3 Support will be responsible for the following:
- Utilizes industry best practices for all aspects of managing and maintaining the environment and SP and Project Server architecture and be proficient with all of the features of current and future versions of SP and Project Server.
- Develops solutions including but not limited to forms, lists, look up tables and libraries to improve customer efficiency and effectiveness. The use of content management/records management and tools may be required.
- Plans and supports migration to Microsoft O365 SharePoint and Project Server Online and adjust service delivery practices to support a hybrid services delivery, or completely online environment.
- Provides front-end development resulting in high-end visual and functional sites.
- Develops solutions to customer requests to improve customer efficiency and effectiveness. The use of content management/records management and tools may be required.
- Ensures the teams follows all government processes and complete deliverables in timely manner.
- Provides support for requirements, design, planning, and integration type activities within scope of the task order but with special skills for SP front- end development that government is planning to implement.
- Monitors all stages of projects to ensure they are timely delivery of high quality solutions to the customer.
- Facilitates and coordinates responses to data calls and supports briefings to senior leadership.
- Ensures implementation of and compliance with ISO 2000
Internal Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor of Arts/Science in computer science or related area of study
- 6+ years of experience
VariQ is an equal opportunity employer.