- Experience with the following tools and technologies: Oracle database, Java (i.e. JEE technologies including JNDI, MDB, EJB), Ruby, Python, Go, JBoss, Rules Engine, Drools, BRE, BPMN, BPEL, Git, Eclipse, Ansible, Selenium, AWS, Docker, RESTful API, Microservices, Bit Bucket, Jenkins, JIRA, and Confluence.
- Proficient in working with Linux operating system.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Higher and 10+ plus years of experience.
- Experience working in complex Java based enterprise systems. Experience with Go experience required.
- Minimum of 2 years of software development experience with large, complex backend systems.
- Must have 2-4 years of J2EE experience.
- Experience working in Agile/Scrum development environments.
- Experience with DHS software engineering lifecycle processes (SELC) preferred.
Must be able to obtain a DHS Public Trust clearance.
- Ideal candidate would have hands-on development experience and/or experience with DHS OBIM IDENT or CBP systems.
- Active DHS HQ 6C clearance (desired) or equivalent public trust clearance.
VariQ is an equal opportunity employer.