The designated contractor must be able to troubleshoot PCs, MACs, mobile devices, printers, and multifunction devices on site with executive level customers. Candidates must possess an advanced level of knowledge working with various Windows, Mac OS, iOS, and Android operating systems software, as well as strong foundational knowledge of computer hardware and computer networking.
Candidate Specific Requirements:
- 3 years minimum experience with Microsoft Windows and Office
- Strong familiarity with Windows 10 & O365
- 2 year minimum experience with MAC OS computer support
- 3 years minimum experience supporting Mobile devices (iOS & Android)
- Strong familiarity with PC command prompts and associated network troubleshooting
- 2 year minimum experience using remote access tools and strategies to support offsite customers
- 2 year minimum experience supporting customers using remote connectivity (VPN)
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to provide executive level technical support
Candidate Certificate Requirements:
- CompTia Certifications (A+/Net+/Security+) preferred but not required
- Related IT certifications preferred but not required
- Related College degree preferred but not required
VariQ is an equal opportunity employer.