Participate in the design of software tools and subsystems to support reuse and domain analysis. Assist Applications Engineer and Applications Programmer to interpret software requirements and design specifications to code and integrate and test software components.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Administering and updating access controls, permissions, and security.
- Creating lists, folders, and document collections.
- Operating the Control Point administration toolset.
- Understanding of BI capabilities in SharePoint.
- Content posting and updates.
- Experience with SharePoint content/site migration.
- Assisting functional teams on how to optimize use of SharePoint sites and tools through training
- and the creation of manuals; and ongoing troubleshooting.
- Atlassian/JIRA administration skills.
- Experience with JIRA Service Desk including workflows, forms and custom configurations.
- In addition to providing day-to-day O&M support, the Contractor shall provide enhancements and
- solutions to the current SharePoint portals that will increase the functionality, productivity, and usage of the portal, and improve business processes within OFR and FSOC. These additional duties include but not limited to:
- Designing, implementing and/or enhancing SharePoint site structure.
- Creating and expanding the document management repository.
- Addressing new requests which may require basic customization of SharePoint applications.
- Gathering and documenting business requirements.