Shall have demonstrated a minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Service Desk Manager
- Demonstrated overall knowledge of the Service Desk Operations regarding, but not limited to, telecommunications and call routing, workforce management, quality assurance, knowledge & process management and agent
- Experience in managing overall day-to-day management and performance of the Service Desk including supervisors and agents, service level achievement, and personnel
- Demonstrated experience in partnership with government staff to achieve service level targets, design strategies for onboarding new customers to the center, creates efficiencies utilizing all available automation tools and recommending new tools if none
- Knowledge of workforce management software and skills to manage the Service Desk Analysts’ headcount required to achieve service level targets, create agent schedules and monitor compliance with those schedules and forecast call, email and
- Demonstrated knowledge in process management, quality assurance and general day-to- day Service Desk
- ITIL Foundation certification
Education: Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree or Project Management Professional (PMP) certification or equivalent experience.
VariQ is an equal opportunity employer.