- Work in an Agile (Scrum/Kanban) development environment using tools and languages such as GIT, Eclipse, Bamboo, Java, C++, PL/SQL and supporting manual and automated testing.
- Work in a Web Services environment (SOAP) creating, updating and documenting complex XML messaging schemas.
- Proficient in working with Linux operating system, Korn Shell, C Shell, BASH, etc..
- Work with Oracle RDBMS, developing and modifying SQL scripts, and PL/SQL.
- Experience working in complex Java based messaging enterprise systems.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Higher and 10+ plus years of experience.
- Minimum of 2 years of software development experience with large, complex backend systems.
- Experience working in Agile/Scrum development environments
- Experience with DHS software engineering lifecycle processes (SELC) preferred
Must be able to obtain a DHS Public Trust clearance.
- Ideal candidate would have hands-on development experience and/or experience with DHS OBIM or CBP systems.
- Experience supporting multi-modal Biometric/Biographic Information Management systems is highly desirable
- Active DHS HQ 6C clearance (desired) or equivalent public trust clearance.
VariQ is an equal opportunity employer.