- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related discipline is required.
- 3+ years of experience serving as a configuration manager for a medium-to-complex applications development project.
- 3+ years of experience as a member of an Agile Scrum development team
- Understanding of Serena tools
- Experience developing, documenting, and managing change control processes.
- Coordinate change and configuration activities within the established framework for requirements, development, testing, and approval.
- Familiarity with DHS Enterprise change control, configuration management, and Enterprise compliance programs is highly desirable.
- Experience producing and writing a configuration management plan
VariQ is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.