The Junior Developer researches, designs, develops, and/or modifies enterprise-wide systems and/or applications software.
- Participates in the design and development of solutions that integrate well with in-house IT systems.
- Prepares, runs, and analyzes unit and integration tests of solutions.
- Maintains current solutions and upgrades/modifies them as required.
- Works with the Technical Lead to ensure service availability for solutions/systems.
- Performs administration duties such as permissions, workflow management, and reports for IT solutions.
- Participates in special projects as required, including providing support to VariQ BD, creating workflows, and automating processes.
- Provides visibility into the status of current projects through weekly reports and daily stand up meetings.
The Junior Developer will be expected to work with the following technologies:
- SharePoint On-Premises 2016
- SQL Server
- MS System Center Orchestrator
- Visual Studio
- MS Office Suite