- Experience with the following tools and technologies: Oracle database, C++, C, C#, Java (i.e. JEE technologies including JNDI, MDB, EJB), Ruby, Python, Go, JBoss, Rules Engine, Drools, BRE, BPMN, BPEL, Git, Eclipse, Ansible, Selenium, AWS, Docker, RESTful API, Microservices, Bit Bucket, Jenkins, JIRA, and Confluence.
- Proficient in working with Linux operating system.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Higher and 8+ plus years of experience.
- Experience working in complex C++ based enterprise systems.
- Minimum of 2 years of software development experience with large, complex backend systems.
- Must have 2-4 years of C++ experience.
- Experience working in Agile/Scrum development environments.
- Experience with DHS software engineering lifecycle processes (SELC) preferred.
- Ideal candidate would have hands-on development experience and/or experience with DHS OBIM IDENT or CBP systems.
- Active DHS HQ 6C clearance (desired) or equivalent public trust clearance.
VariQ is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.