- Bachelor's level in IT or Computer Science with relevant experience (4 – 6 years) in QA automation engineering
- Experience working in a hybrid cloud environment
- Can code in Java with knowledge of: Spring Boot, Jboss, JMS, python with knowledge of Django, yaml
- Deep knowledge of pipleline automation and unit testing
- Agile mindset and likes to tackle complex problems and take initiative and responsibility
- Deep Knowledge of designing documentation for automated processes, writing, executing, and monitoring automated test suites
- Excellent communication skills
VariQ is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.