- Significant knowledge of policies, procedures, and protocols of a government Security Operations Center (SOC)
- Significant experience using numerous security tools and technologies to include some of the following and/or closely comparable security technologies: Splunk ES, Splunk UBA, Splunk Phantom, Carbon Black, McAfee Enterprise Antivirus, Symantec DLP and open source, government and commercial threat intelligence services.
- Experience with performing the management of Security Operation Center services, ensuring KPIs are met
- ServiceNow experience
- Education: Bachelors of Science (Masters preferred) in Computer Science, Systems Engineering, Cybersecurity, Information Technology or related area
- Experience: Minimum 10 years of experience in Security Operations Center environment with 3+ years of specific experience as a SOC Lead Manager
- Certifications: CISSP Certification (or equivalent industry certification, such as a GIAC GSLC, GCED, GCFA, GMON, GCCC, GEVA etc.)
- Experience working on cybersecurity government contracts.
- Previous SOC management experience at a federal agency similar in size, scope, and complexity.
- Security tool integration and SOC incident management experience using ServiceNow SecOps
VariQ is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.