- 10 years of analysis related to design, development, and integration of hardware and software to support large scale Windows/Unix/Linux environments
- CISCO CCNP certified with professional-level skills focused on the data center solutions, technologies and best practices to design, implement, and manage a modern data center infrastructure.
- 10 years’ experience testing large scale Windows/Unix/Linux environments.
- Experience performing a variety of engineering and operational related assignments associated with SAN and Storage operations, and virtualization software (VMware’s vSphere and Microsoft Hyper-V0 on a set of enterprise-level IT systems.
- 10 years’ experience writing scripts with a scripting language
- Familiarity with DevOps and ITIL processes
- Experienced in AWS, AZURE, Google Cloud Services, and other Cloud environments
VariQ is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.