Required Experience and Skills:
- 5+ years of directly relevant experience in project coordination/management.
- Establish and implement project governance by providing support to technical and non-technical teams, and to SMEs.
- Design and implement the use of project artifacts and templates, including project management plans, project schedules, project execution plans, test plans, project transition/migration/deployment plans, and requirements management plans.
- Gather and manage requirements through the project's lifecycle
- Work with End Users and the Dev Ops team in gathering, grooming, and managing User Stories through delivery of the product.
- Support End Users in developing Business Cases and conceptualizing solutions for gaps identified.
- Manage an integrated master schedule (that tracks all IT projects) built in MS Project.
- Experience with MS Project and MS Visio
- Ability to receive US Government Public Trust clearance
- Experience supporting the government
- Basic knowledge of MS Project Server or MS Project Online.
- Managing IT audits: This entails collecting, reviewing, submitting, tracking, and monitoring artifacts and auditor requests. This also including designing plans to address audit findings.
- Basic knowledge of Software Asset Management
- This job description is not designed to cover a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities are subject to change at any time. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these functions.
- While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands or fingers, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, sit, and reach with hands and arms. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, distance vision, and the ability to adjust focus. The noise level in the work environment is usually low to moderate.
- All duties and responsibilities are essential functions and requirements and are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. To perform this job successfully, the employee will possess the skills, aptitudes, and abilities to perform each duty proficiently. The requirements listed in this document are the minimum levels of knowledge, skills, or abilities. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at will” relationship.
VariQ is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other protected class. We consider diversity and inclusiveness to be core to our culture, and central to our commitment to fostering an empowering and supportive workplace.